Due to the changes in technologies, fast-paced markets and ever-changing regulations, it has become imperative to understand the new and changing technology, media and telecommunication system. With businesses increasingly using outsourcing as a strategic catalyst for business transformation, we provide support for your outsourcing and off-shoring projects across all industries, whether you are a customer, supplier, private company or government. The client benefits from:
- Expertise in all aspects of outsourcing and off-shoring, including IT and infrastructure, BPO, customer contact and supply chain management, engineering, facilities management, real estate and vehicle fleet management outsourcings; and
- Our understanding of the issues relevant to both customer and supplier.
E-business lawyers advise on a wide variety of work in this field, including:
- Commercial agreements such as portal/linking agreements;
- Consumer and supplier contracts;
- Website development and hosting agreements; and Telecommunications infrastructure agreements.
We also advise on regulatory issues in the fields of advertising, consumer protection, data protection, telecommunications regulation and financial markets legislation.
Media lawyers bring together experience from across our practice areas and offices. Our advice includes:
- The legal and tax issues concerning financing film projects;
- The restructuring of national and international media groups;
- Itellectual property issues;
- The structure and implementation of open and closed media investment funds to film studios, arrangers, banks and investors , from the perspective of tax, corporate and copyright law; Commercial agreements including content production, licensing and transmission.