EDUCATION & AFFILIATION
- LLB (Hons) , Cardiff Law School, University Of Wales, UK
- Bachelors of Commerce (Hons): , Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi
- Solicitor in England and Wales
- Member: Law Society for England & Wales
- Member: Bar Council of Delhi
- Member: Supreme Court Bar Association
- Member: Delhi High Court Bar Association
Mr Anuj Gupta is a co-founder of the firm. In 2009, Mr Gupta was admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales. Mr Gupta has worked on foreign direct investment transactions, private equity placements, venture capital investment, joint ventures, franchisee, Intellectual Property Laws and general corporate governance. Prior to forming ANM Global, he has also worked in a London based commercial law firm called Pitmans Solicitors.
Some of the clients, he has represented includes Godrej Industries Ltd, Parle Agro Pvt Ltd, Wimpy Foods, DS Group, Jindal Steel & Power Ltd, United Spirits (UB Group), Mahindra & Mahindra, Educomp Solutions Ltd, Jet Airways.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Corporate Law
- Joint Ventures
- Foreign Direct Investments
- Project Finance
- Regulatory Approvals
- Corporate advisory
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Venture Capital
- Intellectual Property rights
- Advise in relation to AIM Market.