ANM Global is a leading full service commercial law firm having offices in New Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai along with associate offices in Hyderabad, Allahabad, Chandigarh, Ahmadabad and Chennai. We at ANM Global have always believed in building a long term relationship with our clients. Our main preoccupation is to provide each client with a service suited to its requirements and needs. Proximity with our clients guarantees the quality of our services, in that it allows better understanding their expectations.
As a part of our business ethic, we make it our business to understand their requirements and guide them to their goals with the minimum of procedures. Being a full service firm, we have a highly trained team of professionals, specialising in diverse areas of law. Our legal staff consists of approximately 25 professionals specialized in several practice areas such as Corporate and Business Law, Tax Planning and Tax Dispute Resolution, Civil and Labor Litigation, Intellectual Property, Immigration, Real Estate, Environmental and Mineral Law, Banking and Finance, among others. To cater to the needs of our corporate clients we have an active and dedicated Corporate Team consisting of experienced advocates. Our lawyers have also acquired vast experience in commercial dispute resolution and litigation at various judicial levels and forums. Our large network of offices ensures that we provide extensive national coverage to business conglomerates on a variety of matters. We bring together support of recognised and leading practitioners, to render effective legal solutions and relief to our clients.
In the recent past we have advised some of the foreign and domestic companies on various commercial issues:
- Represented a Singapore health major, in its USD 6 million investment in a major hospital in Mumbai
- Represented an Indian Company in its USD 20 million acquisition of certain assets of a Canadian company specializing in filtration systems.
- Represented a French logistics company in its EUR 15 million acquisition of a majority stake in an Indian goods transporter.
- Represented a large Brazilian IT company in its proposed acquisition of an Indian BPO provider.
- Establishing a joint venture in India with an Indian Fortune 500 company in the beverages segment.
- Transaction advisory to Indian investors for JV with ultra-luxury French accessories brand in India, drafting of shareholders agreement between Indian investors
- Transaction advisory and corporate due diligence for takeover of a hotel company by a hospitality company
- Due Diligence of a real estate company having large land bank prior to merger with township and commercial space development company and vetting of amalgamation petition/scheme
- Advised an Indian client in vetting of Shareholders agreement on exit of PE partner
- Due diligence and transaction advisory for acquisition of asset through company takeover by real estate company
- Setting up Branch and Liaison offices of foreign companies in India
- General advisory on foreign exchange laws of India which includes inward and outward investments along with tax structuring in India
- Drafting of shareholders agreements, debenture holders agreement, share transfer agreement, deed of adherence in corporate transactions
- Drafting of International Commercial Contracts for supply of goods and services
- Drafting and vetting of hotel management contract between hotel operator and different asset holding companies
- Drafting and vetting of operation related and service contract for hotel operations
- Drafting of lease agreement for long term lease of hotel properties
- Documentation of foreign venture capital fund and vetting of contributorys agreement
- Currently advising an export oriented unit in redeveloping its factory into an IT unit. Foreign investment and corporate due diligence
- Due diligence prior to private equity investment by a Foreign Venture Capital Firm in an Indian hospitality chain and vetting of shareholders agreement
- Due diligence under Company Law of commercial mall group prior to private equity investment by Foreign Private Equity fund and vetting of shareholders agreement
- Secured approval from Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) for raising further FDI in an Indian real estate company
- Compliances under FEMA for foreign direct investment in different companies
- Recently advised a Switzerland based budget hotel chain in regards to joint venture with an Indian company on Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) & FEMA compliances
- Currently representing a well-known Indian multi-national conglomerate in its scheme of amalgamation before the Delhi High Court.
- Recently represented a large New Delhi based listed company in a shareholders dispute before the Company Law Board in New Delhi.
- Represented a Russian state owned corporation in an arbitration against Indian companies with respect to certain contractual and investment breaches.
- Represented the editors of Indias second largest newspaper in an ongoing dispute for control before the Madras High Court.
- Successfully appeared in a number of cases before the Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court, Allahabad High Court, Bombay High Court, Karnataka High Court as well as various District Courts in a number of commercial disputes